Are you looking to stay top of mind with the most powerful communication medium in the world today?.
Look no further, video is it! Here are 5 reasons you should consider video:
1. More social networks are supporting video more and more. Your customers are watching a ton of social video. Facebook and Snapchat have both surpassed 8 billion daily video views and YouTube’s 1 billion-plus users are watching hundreds of millions of hours of online video every day.
2. Social video owns the all-important 18 to 33 year-old demographic. Considering that by 2030, millennials will comprise 75 percent of the global workforce, making it hard to ignore video platforms that resonate so well with this key audience.
3. Video is unique in its ability to connect with viewers. Statistics proof that people prefer to watch a video than to read text. Video engages and connects people to a brand and the story.
4. Your competitors are already leveraging social video. A 2016 survey by the Web Marketing Video Council found that 61 percent of businesses are using video as a marketing tool. It’s clear that companies are quickly recognizing the growing power of video.
5. Social media videos can deliver impressive ROI. Here are some stats:
72 percent of businesses who use video say it has increased website conversion rates
74 percent of all internet traffic in 2017 is projected to come from video
YouTube receives over 4 million daily views
Almost one-third of all people on the internet are YouTube users
More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices
Facebook has 8 billion average daily video views from 500 million users
Facebook sees 100 million hours of daily video watch time
Periscope users watch 40 years’ worth of video every day
Snapchat daily video views surpassed 8 billion in January 2016
If you are looking to create professional video campaigns that you can use in multiple platforms, we have created video packages that will have you covered for the year.
interested in more information?
Contact us for a complimentary call.