Many people in this day and age, including your ideal client, are visual learners. The businesses that are using videos for their marketing, are normally the ones that are catching their ideal client to their business vs the businesses that aren't utilizing video. Which one are you?
From Facebook Live, Youtube, Vimeo, and using videos for your online courses or other marketing techniques; these are the places that successful businesses are using to utilize video to their advantage. The reason that videos are converting better with video vs copywriting is due to:
1) Video is easier for people to watch rather than sifting through words about what you are selling.
2) Videos show your brand and the message behind your brand better than words EVER will.
3) Studies show that people stay longer on sites and sales pages with video on them.
4) Video encourages sharing on social media. Have you ever noticed that many big businesses are putting viral videos on their commercials and their social media? That is because video is shareable to more potential clients.
5) 90% of user say that seeing a video about a product / service is helpful in the decision process.
Did you know.... that Google actually LOVES embedded videos? Studies show that if you embed a video on your site, you are 53 times more likely to show up FIRST on Google.
If you aren't utilizing video for your business, and want to explore working with a production company that can bring your message and brand to the world through video schedule a FREE consultation, click here.